Harry Gow Bakers
Harry Gow Bakers14 Union Street
Harry Gow is the trading name of Culloden Foods Ltd,
a high quality bakery and confectionery business specialising in handcrafted product ranges.
Traditional baking techniques feature strongly throughout the business and fermentation systems are used extensively during the production processes. The culture of the company reflects founder Harry Gow's passionate belief in delivering exceptional product quality and consistently high levels of customer service, key attributes that have been fundamental in establishing the quality reputation of the Harry Gow brand throughout the Highlands of Scotland.
The bakery is located on the outskirts of Inverness, the commercial centre of the Highlands and the company owns and operates 13 Harry Gow retail outlets within an area that now extends from the city of Inverness, throughout Ross-shire and includes two recently opened outlets in Sutherland.
- Vision in Business for the Environment (Vibes) AWARDS 2016
- POLICE SCOTLAND – MESSAGE TO COMMUNITIES (22.3.16)
- £315million CITY DEAL FOR INVERNESS
- The Great Easter Egg Hunt - Fri 25th & Sat 26th March
- BID Breakfast - "THE PRESENT & FUTURE OF INVERNESS CITY CENTRE"
- View all news