Harry Gow Bakers
Harry Gow Bakers14 Union Street
Harry Gow is the trading name of Culloden Foods Ltd,
a high quality bakery and confectionery business specialising in handcrafted product ranges.
Traditional baking techniques feature strongly throughout the business and fermentation systems are used extensively during the production processes. The culture of the company reflects founder Harry Gow's passionate belief in delivering exceptional product quality and consistently high levels of customer service, key attributes that have been fundamental in establishing the quality reputation of the Harry Gow brand throughout the Highlands of Scotland.
The bakery is located on the outskirts of Inverness, the commercial centre of the Highlands and the company owns and operates 13 Harry Gow retail outlets within an area that now extends from the city of Inverness, throughout Ross-shire and includes two recently opened outlets in Sutherland.
- Green light for regeneration of Academy Street in Inverness
- INVERNESS PROVOST CALLS FOR CITY CENTRE PARKING SUBSIDIES PROPOSALS
- UK Government approves £3m funding for City/Region Deal Projects
- Highland Doors Open Days September 2015 Programme
- Trading Standards and Citizens Advice launch new anti-scams Initiative
- View all news