BID is a strong voice representing the interests of Inverness BID members. We are continuously working on different initiatives such as
- The City Centre Development Brief designed by the Highland Council with strong input from BID
- A Street Markets Policy developed in conjunction with the Highland Council which is fairer on local businesses.
- City Centre Signage.
- Successful lobbying on planning issues which would have disadvantaged the BID area.
- Houses of Multiple Occupancy.
- Regular BID Breakfasts on current and relevant topics of interest to members.
- Additional project funding in excess of £100K in the past 12 months.