Welcome to the BID Website
BID Businesses are invited to a BID Business Breakfast which will focus on:
The Present & Future of Inverness City Centre
Date: Wed 2nd March – 7.45 for 8am finish 9am
Venue: Mercure Hotel (Inverness Suite), Church Street
Please join us and take the opportunity to comment on the Present and to discuss the Future of Inverness City Centre with representatives of Highland Council, Police Scotland & the Business Community.
The Breakfast will have an open Agenda but topics expected to be discussed are:
· Update on and benefits of a City Deal with UK & Scottish Governments
· Options for future public use of Inverness Castle and timetable
· Progress in dealing with City Centre Anti-Social Behaviour
· What will Highland Council Budget Cuts mean for your business?
· Proposals for future direction of the Victorian Market
· Development proposals for Inverness Railway Station
· Progress with creating a Student Hub in Inverness City Centre
· Investment into Academy Street Heritage Regeneration scheme
In addition to hearing from our guest speakers there will be the opportunity for you to input on these and any other topics you wish to raise.
Please telephone 01463 714550 to confirm your attendance or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Breakfast is complimentary.
GUIDE TO GOOD PRACTISE FOR STREET PERFORMERS
BID has recently produced a leaflet endorsed by Police Scotland and the Highland Council to encourage good practise by buskers in Inverness City Centre. For a downloadable version click HERE