Inverness Street Festival - 16th to 18 October - 3 Days of MADNESS & MAYHEM in Inverness city centre
Inverness Street Festival returns to the city centre from Thursday 16th to Saturday 18th October for 3 days of Madness & Mayhem!
Download the Event Programme HERE
Join the Inverness BID Facebook Event to keep up to date
Returning for the 5th year are Inverness’s favourite Grannies, Granny Turismo to show off their latest shopping trolley dance routines!
The FREE family fun event has a packed programme of top quality street entertainment with lots of new & exciting acts.
This year’s event takes place in the same week of the Royal National Mód being held in Inverness for the first time in 17 years and is supported by Homecoming Scotland.
BID Levy payments can now be made online through the Highland Council Website here
In the Spotlight
Newly opened in the Victorian Market, Baby Bow stocks a unique collection of gifts for babies from birth to 3 years including local crafts & personalised goods.
- The Royal National Mod Fringe Programme
- The Royal National Mod Torch Light Procession on 10th October
- Highland Homecoming Scotland 2014
- Science Themed Visitor Attraction Major Tourist Attraction For City
- Royal National Mod Unveils Biggest Fringe Programme in Events History
- View all news