Inverness Street Festival - 16th to 18 October - 3 Days of MADNESS & MAYHEM in Inverness city centre
Thank you to everyone who came to the Inverness Street Festival and helped make it such a fantastic success!
Market research carried out over the 3 days showing that an impressive 80% of those surveyed coming to the city centre specifically for the event Massive crowds attended all the city centre venues to watch the different acts perform their shows.
The Victorian Market initiative was particularly popular as it was transformed by International balloon modeller, POP with amazing balloon model creations outside each of the shops. Giveaway balloon models were also made by Pop & this proved hugely popular & the facepainter had a constant queue of children.
BID Levy payments can now be made online through the Highland Council Website here
In the Spotlight
Recently moved to new premises on Academy Street.
The Bridal Boutique with fantastic stock of gorgeous wedding and bridesmaids dresses.
- OPEN EVENING EVENT to find out more about Highland Council Services
- The Royal National Mod Fringe Programme
- The Royal National Mod Torch Light Procession on 10th October
- Highland Homecoming Scotland 2014
- Science Themed Visitor Attraction Major Tourist Attraction For City
- View all news