The Great Easter Egg Hunt
The Inverness Classic Vehicle Show - Saturday 10th May 2014
The Sixth Inverness Classic Vehicle Show takes place in Inverness city centre on Saturday 10th May.
Classic vehicles will be on display in the city centre on High Street, Church Street, Inglis Street, Eastgate & Falcon Square and a range of entertainment & music will take entertain the public making it a fun & interesting day out for all the family!
The City Sightseeing Bus will provide free mini tours to the public and the grande finale will be a parade of vehicles lead by the Norcon Pipe Band.
If you have an interesting vehicle and would like to take part in the show please get in touch. Please download the Invitation & Entry form or telephone the BID office on 01463 714550 and we will post one out to you.
BID Levy payments can now be made online through the Highland Council Website here
- Record Number of Participants take part in the Great Easter Egg Hunt 2014!
- Inverness & Loch Ness Tourism BID gets YES vote
- Inverness Classic Vehicle Show 2014 Application
- A Manifesto for Action - Read the Action Plan HERE
- Support your City, Support Inverness Caledonian Thistle to the League Cup Final
- View all news