Inverness Bus Station
Inverness Bus StationMargaret Street
Inverness bus station serves and is in the city of Inverness, Scotland. The bus station is managed by the Highland Council.
The bus station is situated at Farraline Park and can be accessed from Academy Street and Margaret Street. It is a short walk away from the Inverness railway station and the main shopping area.
You can email the Bus Station at email@example.com
- Vision in Business for the Environment (Vibes) AWARDS 2016
- POLICE SCOTLAND – MESSAGE TO COMMUNITIES (22.3.16)
- £315million CITY DEAL FOR INVERNESS
- The Great Easter Egg Hunt - Fri 25th & Sat 26th March
- BID Breakfast - "THE PRESENT & FUTURE OF INVERNESS CITY CENTRE"
- View all news