Inverness Bus Station
Inverness Bus StationMargaret Street
Inverness bus station serves and is in the city of Inverness, Scotland. The bus station is managed by the Highland Council.
The bus station is situated at Farraline Park and can be accessed from Academy Street and Margaret Street. It is a short walk away from the Inverness railway station and the main shopping area.
You can email the Bus Station at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BID WELCOMES ANNOUNCEMENT OF INVERNESS BEING AWARDED COACH FRIENDLY STATUS
- Mentally Healthy Workplaces Event for Local Employers
- Scottish Open - Castle Stuart 7-10 July
- FREE Retailers Against Crime Seminar - Monday 23rd May
- ALERT: UK BUSINESS CURRENTLY BEING TARGETED BY ONLINE EXTORTIONISTS
- View all news