Inverness Bus Station
Inverness Bus StationMargaret Street
Inverness bus station serves and is in the city of Inverness, Scotland. The bus station is managed by the Highland Council.
The bus station is situated at Farraline Park and can be accessed from Academy Street and Margaret Street. It is a short walk away from the Inverness railway station and the main shopping area.
Permission was granted to demolish the existing bus station in 2000. It was then replaced with a new terminal building in the early 2000s.
The bus station's main operators include Stagecoach in Inverness and Stagecoach in Lochaber. Buses operate from the bus station around the town of Inverness and to Inverness Airport and to places as far a field as Fort William, Ullapool, Thurso and Aberdeen.
Megabus and Scottish Citylink operate a regular coach service to the Scotland's capital Edinburgh with connections to Glasgow at Perth.
National Express Coaches operate an overnight service (588) from Inverness to London (Victoria) taking 12 hours 35 minutes.
- Carbon CLEVER Cycles scheme launches in Inverness
- How can your business benefit from the Royal National Mod Event coming to Inverness in October
- UPDATE TO THE RIVER NESS FLOOD ALLEVIATION SCHEME WORKS
- Inverness Castle Tourism Plan Moves Forward
- FREE TRAINING FOR RETAILERS ON NEW SINGLE USE CARRIER BAG CHARGES
- View all news