Inverness Bus Station
Inverness Bus StationMargaret Street
Inverness bus station serves and is in the city of Inverness, Scotland. The bus station is managed by the Highland Council.
The bus station is situated at Farraline Park and can be accessed from Academy Street and Margaret Street. It is a short walk away from the Inverness railway station and the main shopping area.
Permission was granted to demolish the existing bus station in 2000. It was then replaced with a new terminal building in the early 2000s.
The bus station's main operators include Stagecoach in Inverness and Stagecoach in Lochaber. Buses operate from the bus station around the town of Inverness and to Inverness Airport and to places as far a field as Fort William, Ullapool, Thurso and Aberdeen.
Megabus and Scottish Citylink operate a regular coach service to the Scotland's capital Edinburgh with connections to Glasgow at Perth.
National Express Coaches operate an overnight service (588) from Inverness to London (Victoria) taking 12 hours 35 minutes.
- FREE TRAINING FOR RETAILERS ON NEW SINGLE USE CARRIER BAG CHARGES
- Inverness Chosen to be part of Healthy High Streets Initiative
- BANK STREET TO REOPEN FOR JULY & AUGUST
- Discarded Needles & Syringes - What to Do & Who to Contact
- BID BUSINESSES INVITED TO MEET NEW CITY CENTRE BEAT POLICE OFFICERS
- View all news